Delivery & Installation
Due to extremely high demand for our trampolines we have introduced the ability for our customers to pre-order online or by phone.
By pre-ordering your trampoline, this will guarantee you a spot at the top of our delivery list once new product arrives in our warehouse and ensure that your Springfree trampoline will arrive within 6-11 weeks of purchase.
- All trampoline pre-order purchases are time-stamped and will be shipped in order of purchase.
- Your delivery will be prioritized and delivered within 7-10 business days of arriving in our warehouse.
- We will confirm all orders prior to shipping.
For more information about pre-ordering your trampoline please call 1 (877) 586-7723 or simply pre-order through our website today.
- At Springfree Trampoline we are happy to offer Free Shipping to all locations within the continental USA.
- US purchases cannot currently be shipped internationally, nor to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands, nor to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. boxes.
- For special shipping requests, please contact our Customer Care Team at 1-877-JUMP-SAFE.
- All products are shipped in 1 – 3 boxes.
- Products are delivered direct to your home via FedEx.
Installation Made Easy
We are pleased to offer a number of tools to help with successful self-installation.
- A Springfree technician can walk you through the installation process; either over-the-phone or on video chat (FaceTime, Whatsapp, Skype). We’ve done a lot of these and have received great feedback from our customers. Please call 1 (877) 586-7723 and we will coordinate a day and time to help you with the install.
- You can refer to the step-by-step install instructions inside of trampoline box 1.
- You can also refer to the online easy-to-use install manual that provides step-by-step instructions on how to fully assemble your trampoline. There are also videos to help you in this section of our website.
- You may also find this blog post helpful as it includes top tips and videos on self-installation.
Safe play is at the heart of everything we do. We are reinstating nationwide professional installation and assure you of our continued commitment to the safety of our associates and customers.
If you are located nearby t one of our Springfree showrooms your contactless, professional installation will be carried out by a Springfree Trampoline installer.
Our Installation Commitment:
- All Springfree vehicles are disinfected daily.
- Our installers are friendly, but currently will say hi with a wave instead of a hand shake.
- We will only send one Installer per job – working alone is better than working with others.
- Installers will honor the 6ft distance guidelines, and will sanitize their hands before and after every install.
- When the installation is complete we will use disinfecting wipes or spray on your new trampoline to ensure your Springfree Trampoline is safe to use.
Springfree Showroom Locations (note: temporarily closed)
- Texas – Allen, Southlake, Katy, Austin
- North Carolina – Charlotte
- Washington – Seattle
- Georgia – Atlanta
- Utah - Salt Lake City
- Tennessee - Nashville
If you do not live near a Springfree showroom your installation will be carried out by our third-party installer. Springfree does not control the procedures for our third-party installations. However, we are satisfied that they are proactively following CDC recommendations to prevent and minimize transmission of COVID-19. Please note that third-party installation may add incremental time to the delivery of your order.